Tuesday, 1 May 2007

Aimless

I am writing this blog despite a complete lack of forethought. That is, I have no idea whatsoever as to what I will be writing about tonite.

Right now, I am in the middle of writing a 40% essay, for an Italian film called: 'Hercules in the Haunted World'. I feel rather stupid choosing this topic now as the amount of scholarly articles for this film are beyond scant. Indeed, non-existent. I wish I could pass this off as an excuse for a bad essay; as indeed it will be...

Since this is turing out to be a bit of a rant, I may as well continue. I lost something in my room today, in fact one of many, many times that I have done so. What is beyond me is, that my room being so small, and so limited in regards to storage facility, how I could possibly lose anything! It's completely insane. I am starting to believe there is some divine intervention which so acts to make my life just that little bit more difficult. It is fun though. In a hair pulling out of head way.

I wonder how many times people edit their written blogs on average. There's this persistent anxiety of slipping and revealing something profound about one's personality. Which is what I am doing now I suppose.
Meh. Let it be. I may edit this later anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment